|Meeting||Host Partner / Chair||Host City/Country||Total Agenda Days||Month||Proposed DD/MM/YY||Status|
|1.||1st Kick-Off Meeting & 3-day ECVET Transfer Workshop / Introduction to ECVET / MCAST ECVET Case Study||Host: UNIC (P1)
|Nicosia / Cyprus||5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M2
27/03/2017 – 31/03/2017
|2.||2nd SC & TC Meeting & 3-day Learning Outcomes/Curriculum Mapping Workshop||Host: KSPI
|5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M8
|11/09/2017 – 15/09/2017||Implemented|
|3.||3rd SC & TC Meeting & 3-day ECVET workshop||Host: IEPU (P3)||Liepaja/
|5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M14||22/04/2018
|4.||4th SC & TC Meeting & 3-day ECVET workshop||Host: TSU
|Tver/Russia||5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M20||10/07/2018
|5.||5th SC & TC Meeting & 3-day ECVET workshop||Host: NukSPI (P9)||Nukus/
|5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M26||06/11/2018
|To Be Implemented|
|6.||6th SC & TC Meeting & 3-day ECVET workshop||Host: MCAST (P3)||Valetta/
|5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M32||To Be Implemented|
|7.||7th SC & TC Meeting & ECVET Policy Conference||Host: MIIGAiK (P8)||Moscow/
|5 (max 6 overnight stays)||M36||To Be Implemented|
Rules and Regulations:
- All transnational meetings will be combined with ECVET workshops for a total duration of 5 days.
- In all transnational meetings the EU partners (Cyprus, Malta, Latvia) will participate with 2 members only.
- In all transnational meetings Russian & Uzbekistan partners will participate with 3 members (2 technical members & 1 administrator OR 3 technical members following the agreement with coordinator).
- The project coordinator will be responsible for the meeting agenda and chairing the meeting.
- The host partner will be responsible for:
- Sending information about travel and recommended accommodation.
- Hosting and organizing the meeting logistics. The host must provide meeting space/working space to accommodate the whole group 35 people plus.
- Keeping meeting Minutes.
- Scheduling some cultural events/sightseeing etc.
- All partners must make best effort to attend the meetings for the full duration and with the approved number of people.
- All attendees must participate in the meetings fully prepared to work on project deliverables and present the progress of their work according to the meeting agenda.