RUECVET- Newsletter Guidelines & Action Plan
- We need to produce 5 newsletters over the course of the project.
- Newsletters consist of a series of articles (5 to 6) each focusing on a different topic according to the project phase.
- Articles should be written in english and translated in RU & UZ by the respective partners.
- Articles should be kept short (not long academic papers) and follow where possible a Q & A format. E.g. What is the RUECVET project all about? What is ECVET?
- Recommended articles include: relevant ECVET concepts, RUECVET methodology, interviews with VET instructors, stakeholders, policy makers, HE & VET institutions, summary reports, recommendations etc.
- Each article – where possible- should be accompanied by a visual image: photo, image, diagram etc.
- All partners should contribute to the development of the newsletters by undertaking the writing of articles in an area they lead or they have expertise.
- Role of the newsletter coordinator:
- Introduce the topic /newsletter concept / Assign articles to partners
- Review/ proofread/ edit all articles / Make sure newsletter goes out on time
- Coordinate the release of the newsletter with the webmaster
- Webmaster: Asiya Ibragimovna email@example.com
|RSVPU (P4) & KSPI(P11)
|· Introducing RUECVET (VSU)
· Introducing ECVET (NSPI)
· Introducing RUECVET operating methodology (UNIC)
· Why functional analysis is needed (RSVPU)
· How to create units of learning outcomes within Russian legislation environment (TSU)
· What is Russian National Qualification System (NCTC)
|VSU(P6) & NSPI (P10)
|3rd||October 2018||TSU(P5) & NCTC(P8) & NukSPI (P10)
|RSVPU(P4)& MIIGAiK(P8) & NSPI(P10)
|5th||September 2019||RSVPU (P4) & KSPI(P11)||· Moscow Conference|