MINISTRY OF PUBLIC EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
KOKAND STATE PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE
International seminar in the framework of the project RUECVET
«THE ROLE OF NATIONAL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK IN THE REFORM OF HIGHER EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL EDUCATION »
Kokand, 13th September 2017.
Inform the seminar participants with the features of ECVET on the basis of the goals, principles and approaches to the development, implementation and quality assurance of the NKF (Zebo do you mean NQF) in the European Union countries;
- To promote further cooperation between the three countries (Uzbekistan, Russia, Europe) in the development and implementation of the NKF (NQF).
- To familiarize the participants with the goals, principles and approaches to the development, implementation and quality assurance of the National Qualification Frameworks in the countries of the European Union.
- To promote the development of practical skills in the formulation of learning outcomes, its format, structure, and evaluation.
- To identify practical steps for further NKF (NQF) development and implementation.
- The methodology and principles of the NKF (NQF) elaboration have been determined.
- The approaches of the quality assurance system in the field of formal and non-formal education were discussed.
- The participants’ skills in determining the Learning outcomes have been improved.
- A road map for further develop / improve the National Qualification Framework has been developed.
- Members of the project team of Uzbekistan, Russia and Europe, representatives of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, NEO in Uzbekistan, HERE, employers’ associations, organizations and universities
- Liepajas University (LIEPU)
- Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University (RSVPU)
- Tver State University (TSU)
- Voronezh State University (VSU)
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (MIIGAiK)
- Nukus State Pedagogical Institute named after Ajiniyaz (NukSPI)
- Navoi State Pedagogical Institute (NSPI)
- Kokand State Pedagogical Institute (KSPI)
Date: Sepmember 13, 2017
Location: 23 Turon, Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
|8.30 – 9.00||Registration|
|9.00 – 9.15||Opening.
The program of the seminar, its objectives. The project members.
|Rector of KSPI
Representative of the MPE
Representative of the NEO in Uzbekistan
|9.15 – 9.35||About the program Erasmus +||NEO staff|
|9.35-9.55||Development of the (NQF) in Europe: projects, methodology, elaboration principles, structure||Project member form EU|
|9.55 –10.15||National Qualification Framework in Russia: problems and challenges.||Prof. V. Kopnov, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Russian State Vocational and Pedagogical University|
|10.15 – 10.35||VET and QF in Uzbekistan||Z. Isakova, HERE|
|10.35 – 10.55||Defining Learning Outcomes for the Qualifications||Project member form EU|
|10.55—11.30||Coffee break. Group photography.|
|11.30 – 11.50||Learning Outcomes Assessment in the University of Adam Mickiewicz (Poland)||Students, winners of Erasmus Mundus grant|
|11.50 – 12.10||Presentation from the conference participants|
|12.10-12.30||Writing Learning Outcomes for the Qualifications||Project member form Russia|
|12.30 –13.00||Comments on previous presentations: discussion / Questions and answers.||Project team|
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 –17.00||Workshop||Project team|
|17.00 – 17.30||Coffee break|
|17.30 – 18.00||Summing up the first day||Project team|
Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
Address: 23 Turon str, Kokand