MINISTRY OF PUBLIC EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
KOKAND STATE PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE
International seminar in the framework of the project RUECVET
«THE ROLE OF NATIONAL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK IN THE REFORM OF HIGHER EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL EDUCATION »
Kokand, 13th September 2017.
- Inform the seminar participants with the features of ECVET on the basis of the goals, principles and approaches to the development, implementation and quality assurance of the NKF (Zebo do you mean NQF) in the European Union countries;
- To promote further cooperation between the three countries (Uzbekistan, Russia, Europe) in the development and implementation of the NKF (NQF).
- To familiarize the participants with the goals, principles and approaches to the development, implementation and quality assurance of the National Qualification Frameworks in the countries of the European Union.
- To promote the development of practical skills in the formulation of learning outcomes, its format, structure, and evaluation.
- To identify practical steps for further NKF (NQF) development and implementation.
- The methodology and principles of the NKF (NQF) elaboration have been determined.
- The approaches of the quality assurance system in the field of formal and non-formal education were discussed.
- The participants’ skills in determining the Learning outcomes have been improved.
- A road map for further develop / improve the National Qualification Framework has been developed.
- Members of the project team of Uzbekistan, Russia and Europe, representatives of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, NEO in Uzbekistan, HERE, employers’ associations, organizations and universities
- Liepajas University (LIEPU)
- Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University (RSVPU)
- Tver State University (TSU)
- Voronezh State University (VSU)
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (MIIGAiK)
- Nukus State Pedagogical Institute named after Ajiniyaz (NukSPI)
- Navoi State Pedagogical Institute (NSPI)
- Kokand State Pedagogical Institute (KSPI)
Date: Sepmember 13, 2017
Location: 23 Turon, Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
|8.30 – 9.00||Registration|
|9.00 – 9.15||Opening.
The program of the seminar, its objectives. The project members.
|Rector of KSPI
Representative of the MPE
Representative of the NEO in Uzbekistan
|9.15 – 9.35||About the program Erasmus +||NEO staff|
|9.35-9.55||Development of the (NQF) in Europe: projects, methodology, elaboration principles, structure||Project member form EU|
|9.55 –10.15||National Qualification Framework in Russia: problems and challenges.||Prof. V. Kopnov, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Russian State Vocational and Pedagogical University|
|10.15 – 10.35||VET and QF in Uzbekistan||Z. Isakova, HERE|
|10.35 – 10.55||Defining Learning Outcomes for the Qualifications||Project member form EU|
|10.55—11.30||Coffee break. Group photography.|
|11.30 – 11.50||Learning Outcomes Assessment in the University of Adam Mickiewicz (Poland)||Students, winners of Erasmus Mundus grant|
|11.50 – 12.10||Presentation from the conference participants|
|12.10-12.30||Writing Learning Outcomes for the Qualifications||Project member form Russia|
|12.30 –13.00||Comments on previous presentations: discussion / Questions and answers.||Project team|
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 –17.00||Workshop||Project team|
|17.00 – 17.30||Coffee break|
|17.30 – 18.00||Summing up the first day||Project team|
Kokand State Pedagogical Institute
Address: 23 Turon str, Kokand
Call for papers
Kokand State Pedagogical Institute jointly with Ministry of Higher Education is organizing an international conference titled THE ROLE OF NATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FRAMEWORK IN VET POLICY REFORM, aiming at popularization of Erasmus+ RUECVET project, nurturing interest to this project and encouraging discussions of topical issues in VET system.
The event will address modern trends of the scholastic development, quality advancement and assurance in VET system through the following workshop sessions:
- Situation in the area of NQF development in partner countries.
- Methodology and design principles of NQF.
- Learning outcomes and Self-certification.
- Approaches to enhancing Quality assurance system for formal and non-formal education (recognition of courses, qualifications, diplomas)
- Roadmap to update or upgrade the National Qualifications Framework.
The conference takes place on 13 September 2017 in Kokand State Pedagogical Institute.
13 September 2017
10-00 – Conference Opening. Plenary Session
11-00 – 13-00 – Workshop Sessions
13-00 – 14-00 – Lunch
14-00 – 16-00 – Workshop Sessions
17-00 – Conclusion of Workshop Sessions.
Conference Summary. Awarding Ceremony.
Conference Format: real time, discussion of speakers’ papers, publication of scholarly papers in electronic and paper collection of conference materials on kspi.uz and ruecvet.uz web portal.
Participation Forms: plenary/ workshop sessions; stand paper, participation in discussions.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
To participate in the conference, followings must be sent to working group through emails – email@example.com not later than 12 August 2017.
- Application(Appendix #1). Must be saved as: Name(application).doc
- Jpg photo of 9х14 size: jpg
- Paper(meeting requirements given in Appendix #2) – file containing paper must be saved as: Name (paper).doc
Papers are selected by the Organizing committee and authors that are selected as speakers will be notified through e-mail (from May 27 to 26 August. Organizing committee decides the participation form of each speaker: plenary/ workshop sessions; stand paper.
Note for conference participants: texts of all papers are to be tested for plagiarism.
Ministry of Public Education, Kokand State Pedagogical Institute, Erasmus+ project RUECVET
CONFERENCE WORKING LANGUAGE ARE ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, UZBEK
Address of the Organizing committee: 23 Turon str, Kokand
Telephone: (+998 90) 308-69-96
Organizing Committee of the Conference
Please, indicate “Conference” as the subject of the email.
for participation in an international conference THE ROLE OF NATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FRAMEWORK IN VET POLICY REFORM
|Full Name||Ahmedova Rano Anvarovna|
|Academic degree, academic title||Doctor of Science (Philology), Professor|
|Work Place||Kokand State Pedagogical Institute|
|Position||Professor of the department of Modern Pedagogical Technologies|
|Title of the paper||Teaching Trends in Medical Institutions of Uzbekistan|
|Workshop Session||Methodology and design principles of NQF.|
Please, indicate “Conference” as the subject of the email.
Requirements for Paper Formatting:
- Text editor– Microsoft
- Format– A4.
- Fields– 2 sm on all sides.
- Font– Times New Roman (if required – other, if the font is not included in the list of accepted ones, it must be sent in a separate file).
- Fontsize – 14.
- Linespacing– 1.5.
- Paragraph indentation– 1.25.
- Orientation– a book without page dimensions, without divisions, without paginal foot notes.
- Graphs, tables and pictures– black and white, without color fill.
- Full name of the author(s), full name of the represented organization (university)– to the right side, italic, with lowercase letters.
- Title of the article– in the center, without indentation, in capital letters.
- Brief annotation of articles in Uzbek, Russian and English(font size 12, single spacing). The annotation contains the main characteristics of the theme, objectives and results of research. The annotation should indicate the novelty of the article with the comparison of other related topics. Recommended average volume of annotations – 40–50 words.
- Key words and phrases(at least 5-7) in three languages – Uzbek, Russian and English.
- Text of the article– justified alignment. We are expecting at least 1 papers for each direction with minimum of 6 pages long. More papers are welcome.
- The surnames and initialsof authors should be written separately – A. N. Nurmatov (in the article), Nurmatov A. N. (in the bibliography).
- Referencesin the text should be processed as the following sample: (1, p. 195), (3, p . 20 ; 7, p. 68), (4).
- List of the literatureshould be listed alphabetically at the end of the article as a numbered list (font size 12, single spacing).
Information about the author (s) should include:
- Last name, first
- PhD (if available).
- Title (if available).
- Color photo size 3×4 (scanned, good quality).